Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Burn 2 at the Stilt Bitches

Me, Sky, and Firery
Location: Dizzy as all get out; Bozo is in worse shape

I wandered aimlessly through Burn 2 today, since my time there this year will be limited. I ran into Firery Broome, an educator in the Virtual Worlds Education Roundtable. With Burn 2 ranger SkyCat Ranger we did some juggliing.

Firery had designed costumes for the Stilt Bitches Flying Circus, and when I went there I had more fun than most mortals are permitted.

Betty flips out
Attractions include a big swing outside, a fortune teller's tent, a flying carpet (I've yet to ride that), and in the big tent a trampoline with the funniest sound effects of "boing boing" I've heard in a while. While lovely female avatars Betty and Amalthea bounced up and down I cavorted on stilts and juggled burning clubs.
Amalthea on the Trampoline
Then I got to punch the snot out of Bozo the Clown. Just what I needed today.

Go by and be a little kid for a while. Bozo can take it.
Burn 2: Bozo gets it!

No comments: